Each year over $230 million is spent on sleep related research. The lack of sleep can cause a number of health related issues which include depression, disorientation, reduced energy levels, and irritability. People turn to just about anything to help them relax and fall asleep. It is really important that your body gets an average of 8 hours of sleep each night. People can turn to exercise, natural supplements, or a warm baths to help them relax. There are many natural sleep aids.
The natural sleep aids that can help with lack of sleep are below.
– Valerian root provides a natural calming agent and muscle relaxants.
– 5-HTP is a stress reducing amino acid that occurs naturally in the body.
– Melatonin produced in the pineal gland to help regulate sleep rhythms.
– Tryptophan is an essential amino acid that promotes sleep and elevates moods.
– GABA neurotransmitter reduces muscle tension and anxiety.
– Hops acts as a mild sedative that alleviates insomnia.
– Passion Flower is an herb known for its calming properties.
– Chamomile Flower is used in teas and powders to promote sleep and relaxation.
The Sleep Aid Pill contains all of the above natural sleep aids in just 1 pill so you can get a good nights rest each night.
Brought to you by Sleepaidpill.com