The term ‘infographicsarchive.com’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered in the Netherlands.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us or used with permission or mentioned with copyright notice. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to laws of the Netherlands.
- By submitting your infographic to one of our publications you grant us (the publisher) the exclusive right to both reproduce and/or distribute your infographic throughout the world in electronic, printed or any other medium, and to authorize others to do the same. You agree that we may publish your infographic, and that we may sell or distribute it, on its own, or with other related material.
- By submitting your infographic for publication to one of our publications, you promise that the article is your original work. You also promise that the infographic does not, to the best of your knowledge, contain anything that is libellous, illegal or infringes anyone’s copyright or other rights. If the infographic contains material that is someone else’s copyright, you promise that you have obtained the unrestricted permission of the copyright owner to use the material and that the material is clearly identified and acknowledged in the text.We promise that we will respect your rights as the author(s). That is, we will make sure that your name(s) is/are always clearly associated with the infographic and, while you do allow us to make necessary editorial changes, we will not make any substantial alterations to your infographic without consulting you.Copyright remains yours, and we will acknowledge this in the copyright line that appears on your infographic. You also retain the right to use, distribute and sell your own infographic.