Ready to start your small business, but need a little inspiration? When starting a business money is top of mind. Starting a business venture that is profitable is key to determining your future earning potential. We put together a list of the small businesses to start that have high-profit potential.
- Accounting and related services.
- Automotive equipment rental/leasing.
- Death care services.
- Dentists’ offices
- Fitness instructors and trainers
- Food trucks
- Landscaping and cleaning services
- Legal services
- Management consulting
- Medical/diagnostic labs
- Real estate sales and leasing
- Real estate services
- Tutoring and schools
Ready to start one of these businesses? Here’s how you get started.
- Create a business plan and business name.
- Make sure the name is legally available by searching a Business Name Search Tool.
- Get a website domain
- Register for an assumed, fictitious, or doing business as (DBA) name if needed.
- Legally incorporate your business.
- Get an EIN or Operating Agreement.
- Trademark your business.
- Get the necessary licenses and permits.
- Get a virtual address.
Use the infographic as a guide to starting your small business.