People love diamonds. They’re the perfect symbol of love and commitment. They’re also timeless, and befit even the most savvy of fashionistas. If you want to add a beautiful touch of sparkle and romance to your life, you should consider buying a lab-grown diamond.
Synthetic diamonds are environmentally friendly because they do not use any mining or natural resources.
They are also known as: lab created diamonds, synthetic diamonds, conflict free diamonds, man made diamonds, sustainable diamonds, above earth diamonds.
This infographic is interesting if you want answers to the following questions:
- Why should you choose lab grown diamonds for your jewelry?
- What’s the difference between synthetic and natural jewelry?
- What are the differences between natural and lab grown diamonds?
- How are they different from a moissanite?
- Are lab created diamonds better for the environment?
- Are they more sustainable?
- How much do they cost?
- Do they damage the environment?
- Where are these diamonds made?
- Where do they come from?
- What do they look like?
- Are they eco friendly?
This infographic was made by Stefano Navi, a new york based jewelry company who specializes in high quality ethical and sustainable diamond jewelry.
If you are looking for a diamond that is affordable then this infographic will give you the details on lab-grown diamonds. Man made diamonds can cost anywhere from 40% to 80% less than natural diamonds.
Next read: How to buy pearls