This infographic depicts the 5 universal steps that are required to renew your real estate license. These steps include the following:
1. Understand you’re state’s renewal requirements
2. Identify continuing education courses
3. Choose a real estate school
4. Obtain a certificate of completion
5. Pay any license renewal fees and submit your paperwork.
Make sure to always check with your state’s real estate commission to determine what continuing education courses you need to take and whether or not your state requires additional courses for licensed brokers.