What If Children Ran Christmas? Part of Christmas is seeing the day through a child’s eyes… Santa asked 500 children aged six to ten what they would do if they were in charge of Christmas, and what they love about it.
Whether they wanted to visit me in my home in Lapland, “give presents to all children that are poor and hungry” or just “eat more cheese”, the results are sweet, funny and heart-warming.
Festive facts if children ran Christmas
- Kids aged 8-9 are the most enthusiastic to spend time with their families at Christmas!
- Nearly 20% of children love to give gifts and help those in need around Christmas time.
If I wear in charge of Christmas this year I would…
- Get more presents
- Help people in need
- Eat a lot
- Hang out with family
- Make it snow!
- Go to visit Santa in Lapland
- Eat more cheese!
- Make all the dads cook Christmas dinner
- Have it in summer when it’s warmer
- Bring back Grandad
- Ban Christmas pudding and cake
This article was originally published on Infographicsarchive.com on December 3, 2012.