There is an uptick in people starting their own businesses. In fact, there are 582 million entrepreneurs worldwide and 78% turn a profit. But starting a business is no easy task. It requires a lot of time, dedication, and most importantly funds! Funding a business is typically the biggest hurdle entrepreneurs face and can often lead some to become discouraged. Do not give up on your entrepreneurial dreams because of money. There are many business ventures you can start with as little as $500 or less.
Here are the top businesses you can start with $500 or less:
- Become a Mobile Notary Public
- Start a Print-on-Demand Business
- Become a Social Media Manager
- Become a Professional Organizer
- Transcribe Audio for YouTube Channels or Podcasts
- Become a Freelance Writer/Editor
- Start a Small Rental Business
Our infographic will walk you through all these small businesses that need little to no initial investment and how to become an entrepreneur.