What do the Summer Olympics, Pan Am Games, New York, and Boston Marathons, and the IRONMAN Triathlon all have in common?
They all utilized sports chiropractors. At Palmer College of Chiropractic, students get the schooling, experience, and training that they need to begin a successful career in sports chiropractic.
Competing as an athlete is tougher than ever. Against the mounting competition, even minor improvements in performance can make a huge difference on the field. That’s why athletes are increasingly turning to chiropractors. They specialize in sports care to help them train more effectively, prevent injuries, and reduce recovery times.
Sports chiropractic, a winning solution for athletes
- 90% of all world-class athletes use chiropractic care to prevent injuries and boost their performance.
- 77% of athletic trainers have referred players to a chiropractor.
- 100% of trainers report that some players seek chiropractic services on their own, without a referral.
- 6.12% increase in athletic performance after receiving spinal adjustments.
- 30% increase in eye-hand coordination after 12 weeks of chiropractic care.