Tap water in general has been known to carry many toxic chemicals such as fluoride, arsenic, lead and mercury. Yet many pet owners choose to ignore this fact and still feed their pets sink water. This is deadly and dangerous because not only is it harming our pets, but it can ruin their health and quality of life. Fluoride is the number one main toxin in tap water that is categorized as a poison and health factor. Over time fluoride can cause bone cancer and bone deterioration in pets. Pass the message to stop feeding our pets tap water. Drink healthy. They deserve it.