Both SEO and PPC have their own advantages and disadvantages. And the decision to invest in one can easily confuse marketers. SEO helps you achieve long-term goals, whereas PPC strategies help you generate results instantly.
Let’s take a look at some of the top reasons to use PPC and SEO, as well as the advantages of using PPC and SEO together.
3 Reasons You Should Invest in PPC
- Target Your Ads – With PPC strategies, you can improve the targeting of your ads. They help you target your ads based on factors like age, location, language, device, and gender on various platforms. They enable you to reach the right audience effectively and convert them into paying customers.
- Instant Results – When done right, PPC strategies generate results quickly. They help you generate traffic instantly, provided the search volume and quality score are good enough.
- Easy to Measure ROI – With PPC strategies, it’s easy to track and measure the ROI of your marketing campaign. They allow you to see the number of clicks your ads have generated and the number of prospects converted into buyers. This will help you understand the performance of your campaign so you can optimize it accordingly.
3 Reasons You Should Invest in SEO
- Generate High-Quality Traffic – With the help of SEO strategies, your business can generate high-quality, organic traffic to your website. The generation of high-quality organic traffic will lead to an increase in brand visibility and awareness. It may increase your sales, as it may motivate your target audience to visit your website and make a purchase.
- Builds Credibility – Unlike PPC strategies, SEO strategies will help you gain the trust of consumers. When your website appears in the top search results, it helps establish your brand’s credibility.
- Cost-Effective – When compared to PPC campaigns, SEO strategies are cost-effective. All you need to do is use the right keywords to optimize your website content, and you can secure a high rank on search engines.
An Integrated Approach
When you use PPC and SEO together, you can leverage the following advantages:
- Integrating PPC and SEO helps you increase your website traffic by manifold.
- When you use PPC and SEO together, you can extract relevant information and data and leverage it for your marketing strategies. This can help you expand your business, increase your sales, and generate maximum ROI.
- A combined approach will also help you raise awareness and gain more visibility for your brand.
Do you want to learn more about the benefits of PPC and SEO, and taking an integrated approach? If so, check out this infographic created by SpyFu.